Travelling is one of the best ways to explore new places, cultures, and experiences. But at times, it can pose some challenges to staying healthy and ...
10 Natural Remedies to Prevent Hair Fall!Friday May 14, 2021 at 8:03 am
How to Reduce Hair Fall Through Natural Ways?
Isn’t it shattering to face the fear of baldness at an early age? Don’t you feel it is irritating to lose your hair every day constantly? But the solution to this trivial problem is available to you itself. Finding the hair thinning and hair fall issues early and solving them on time is imperative to prevent serious harm.
Common reasons for Hair Fall:
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Diseases like Cancer
So, let’s find out the ways to solve these problems with the natural ways to get healthy hair.
10 Natural Ways to Avoid Hair Fall!
Although many chemical treatments are available in the market, no one is sure about their harmful side effects that you might have to face for long times. Bring a full stop to the tedious hair fall issues by trying the natural remedies suggested below.
- Egg Mask can do wonders for hair fall- Preventing early loss of hair could ensure that you are in good health and there is no further ruining of your hair. Apart from the unpleasant egg odour, there is no reason not to incorporate this in your hair care regime. It is full of zinc, phosphorous, protein, eggs and sulphur, which effectively fight hair loss issues. Using an egg mask once a week could prevent split ends and promote even hair growth. Try it once, and be ready to flaunt those interesting luscious locks!
- Coconut Spa- If you go to your Grandmother with a hair fall problem, coconut spa is undoubtedly the first thing she would suggest to you. It is a fantastic home remedy for healthy hair and serves as an unbeatable solution due to no side effects. Besides, it also contains some oil-based fatty acids that could strengthen the hair roots from deep inside. You can warm 2-3 teaspoon of coconut oil and then apply evenly on your scalp. Massage it gently and allow it to rest overnight. Rinse thoroughly with a mild shampoo. Repeat it twice a week for best results.
- Apply Amla Juice Hair Pack- Also known as Gooseberry, the benefits of this natural ingredient are phenomenal. Even the best shampoo and hair oil companies incorporate it into their products for satisfactory customer results. This juice hair pack can effectively ensure the prevention of premature greying. Full of Vitamin C and Amla, this is a great option to amp up healthy hair growth. Add 1 spoon of Gooseberry powder and few drops of lemon juice to prepare a thick paste. Now gently massage it on your scalp for 40 minutes. Rinse with a mild cleanser. Repeat this twice a week for best outcomes.
- Fenu Greek Hair Mask for Hair Growth- While planning your healthy hair regime, this is also an essential element to not miss out on. Fenu Greek is a very effective home remedy that aids in repairing the damage to hair follicles and boosts hair growth. Fenu Greek consists of high proteins that prevent dandruff and helps in adding volume to the hair. You can prepare a mask with Fenu Greek powder and lemon juice to come up with the best results.
- Green Tea Hair Cleanser- Do you drink Green Tea every morning to calm the nerves after a workout session? Apart from reducing body fat, Green Tea is also an excellent remedy to control and manage hair fall issues. It is also beneficial in the growth of natural hair and also completely free from side effects. For this, you need to keep 3 tea bags in hot water and cover it. After 5 minutes, use that mixture to massage your scalp gently and rinse off later.
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask- If you are tired of hair fall and want to stop it before you go bald, give it some Aloe Vera magic. It is another natural remedy that is packed with properties to treat hair loss and dandruff problems. With regular use, you can manage the hair fall, and it also soothes the scalp from inside. Aloe Vera mask is also a medicated ingredient that heals your hair follicles by increasing the oil secretion. Ready to use Aloe Vera gel is also available in the stores!
- Onion Juice for hair growth- Healthy hair is something everyone wants to enhance their personality and overall appearance. Onion juice is an incredible remedy to boost your hair growth, but you must be ready to bear its strong smell though. It helps in increasing the blood supply for the hair follicles and nourishes the scalp from within. Using the onion juice regularly can result in long, lustrous and thick hair locks!
- Nourishing Diet- Along with all the natural therapies and treatments, you also need to include a rich diet in your meals. Hence, focus on selecting the right foods in your diet as it can also have a significant impact on hair fall control. Adding green leafy vegetables, lentils, dry fruits, yoghurt, and Vitamin C rich fruits can do wonders for your hair health.
- Regular Hair Care Regime- Hair requires regular care and proper maintenance. You need to trim them regularly and avoid split ends to stop the hair fall. Avoiding hair wash with cold water as it leads to breakages. Use lukewarm water to pamper your hair and massage with oil before every wash.
- Meditation and Yoga- A healthy mind is always a key to healthy hair, skin and body. It is vital to keep away from all the stressful thoughts and anxiety as it triggers hair loss badly. Keep calm and invite positive vibes around you with an hour of daily meditation.
Nature has blessed us with many things that could control hair loss and thinning immediately. Even before you identify the bald patches in your hair, get ready for the onset of this devastating problem by trying some natural things for the healthy hair mentioned above! If you have any other natural way to prevent hair loss that is not part of this post, share your valuable thoughts in the comments below. Shine in style!