Coriander is native to regions in the eastern Mediterranean and southwestern Asia, but it is now cultivated and used in various parts of the world, in...
Raisin Water for Skin- How Can it Add to Your Skin Health?Saturday November 6, 2021 at 11:10 am
Are you aware of raisin water and its benefits? Raisins are loaded with a large number of dietary fibers that can keep your appetite full for a longer time. It contains almost 3.3 grams of fiber. As this water is low in calories, you can include it even as a part of your weight loss diet. Raisins water have a large number of vitamins. Drinking it every morning can be of great use.
Raisins refer to a dried form of grapes that rest for up to 3 weeks under the direct sunlight at vineyards or the paper trays. Meaning of raisin water is the soaked form of these grapes that are free from water. Consumption of raisin water helps remove all skin pollutants such as acne and pimples and renders you a flawless skin glow.
How to Prepare Raisin Water?
For making the raisin water, here are a few simple steps that you must follow listed below:
- Take around 150 grams of good-quality raisins and soak them in about 2 cups of clean water.
- Allow this mixture to rest overnight.
- The next morning strain all the water out of it and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Drinking this type of water can bless you with a large number of health benefits.
What are the Benefits of Raisin Water on Skin?
Below listed the unbelievable benefits and effects that Raisin Water can impart on your skin. They are as follows:
- Raisins comprise antioxidants that help in the repair of cellular damage. It aids in giving you clear skin and keeps in rejuvenated for a longer time. Intake of this water also proves helpful in maintaining skin hydration.
- Raisin water is also effective in protecting skin cells and reduces the issues related to skin damage. Its regular intake can also deal with premature skin aging, including fine lines, blemishes, aging spots, wrinkles, etc.
- The high content of Vitamin A and E in raisin water also gives deep nourishment to your skin from inside.
- Raisin water also consists of phytochemicals and amino acids that act as a protective barrier to safeguard your skin from the trivial effects of sun exposure.
- There is also a certain amount of resveratrol content in raisins that supports in detoxification of blood. It is also helpful in red blood cell production and gives a clear glow to your skin. As a result, there are no spots or blemishes on your skin.
- Raisins are also a rich source of vitamin C and dietary fibers that aids in giving a healthy gut and good digestive system.
- The raisins water restores the essential nutrients in your skin and eliminates all marks or spots on the skin. It is also efficient in keeping the acne issues away.
Also, read our guide on if coconut water benefits, whether is beneficial for diabetic patients or not? Find out in detail here!
Raisin Water Effects for Overall Health
Along with glowing skin, a healthy body is a great add-on. Sneak out on the top benefits of raisin water for your overall health wellness stated below.
- Raisin water has dietary fibers that reduce hunger pangs and give a fuller feeling for a long time. As a result, you will consume lower calories that result in a healthy weight loss.
- The inclusion of dietary fiber in your meals also helps in the regulation of bowel movements. It proves helpful in flushing off all the waste from your body.
- There is also natural sugar content in raisins that work as an appetite suppressant. As a result, those midnight sweet cravings can get fulfilled with their intake.
- Natural sugars in raisins can evenly maintain blood sugar levels and result in a reduction in weight loss.
- Dried fruits such as raisins also act as natural prebiotics. This helps in enhancing the growth of gut flora that helps in the weight loss regime.
Few studies also suggest that an intake of raisin water daily can reduce obesity levels up to 39% and lower the risk of metabolic syndrome to 54%.
Can Raisin Water Work Effectively on Acne?
- Raisin water is rich in magnesium and potassium. As a result, it helps neutralize the stomach acid and prevents the occurrence of ‘Acidosis.’ This aids in cutting down the toxicity of the blood. As a result, its daily intake can enable you to treat trivial issues like pimples, boils and give clearer acne-free skin.
- Raisin includes dietary fibers that regulate better digestion levels and help throw away the harmful toxins out of your body. Its intake can keep away all the acne issues as well.
- A discrete mechanism of this wonder ingredient helps in blood detoxification and accelerates the biochemical process of your liver.
- Intake of raisin water is also known to balance blood pressure levels due to its rich potassium content. This can efficiently counter the sodium effects as well.
- The dried form of raisins is also very rich in antioxidants, Vitamin B, and C. As a result, the body’s natural immunity mechanism advances on its own.
- The intake of 100 grams of raisin has almost 50 mg of minerals and calcium like boron or phosphorous. When you drink it daily, all the crucial nutrients get absorbed, resulting in better bone density and stronger teeth.
- Iron composition of raising water develops red blood cells (RBCs) that aids in the prevention of anemia.
- Melatonin is also a powerful compound in raisin water that enhances your quality of sleep and gives glowing skin.
- Other additional compounds like L’Theanine help in coping with anxiety and sleep-related disorders.
- The best time to drink this water is on an empty stomach in the morning hours.
Raisin water has incredible effects on the well-being of your skin and overall health as well. It benefits conception, helps with PCOS, and even solves all types of infertility issues. However, you must go for organic raisins as it has very low or no pesticides, resulting in reduced energy cell production. Every 100 grams of raisins constitute 300 calories, similar to that in a small grape.
Ultimately, you end up gulping more calories due to the small size. Restrict its excessive intake, or it might also cause cramps, Bloating, and Gas problems. Raisin water is prepared by soaking raisins overnight and then straining the fruit. Start consuming your portion of raisin water for charming problem-free skin as well as an overall healthy lifestyle!