Menstrual discomfort is one of the most common experiences that the majority of people with menstrual cycles are likely to face. It can range from mil...
Virtual Patient Experience Innovation Summit 2020Wednesday July 8, 2020 at 7:56 pm
The Patient Experience Innovation Summit will be held on the 13th of July 2020, as a virtual webinar, giving attendees an opportunity to stay in touch with existing and potential clients, and colleagues in these pressing times. Considering the Covid-19 outbreak, and global postponements to networking conferences, we are beginning a new series of webinars on the Healthcare markets, building on our experience of market leaders worldwide running PX summits.
Attendees will hear from industry thought leaders on current most pressing issues, including on how to:
- Prepare for global health security – Getting ready for pandemics
- Keep patients happy when the house is full – Learn how not to outweighs the prospect of financial and technical support
- Understand how Covid-19 is making the healthcare industry disrupt
- Embrace new forms of patient engagement and care delivery – Concierge Medicine
- Insight on how private hospitals are coping a sharp drop in OP footfalls, elective surgeries, and medical tourism
- Uncover the benefits from increasing awareness about healthcare and more government focus for the industry
- David Thomas Boucher, Chief Business Transformation Officer – Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Joyce K. Nazario, Assistant Vice-President and Head for Patient Experience – St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Miriam Brofman, Patient Services & Relations Director – Beijing United Family Hospital and Clinics (BJU)
- Fazli Shuib Mohd, Head of Pharmacy – FV Hospital
- Prof. Dr. Laksono Trisnantoro, Head of Department of Health Policy and Management – Faculty of Medicine, Public Health and Nursing, Universitas Gadjah Mada
|Date and time:
13 July 2020 – 13:30 PM (UTC + 8)
Virtual engaging platform
Guarantee your spot!
Register here: https://www.virtual.pxi-asia2020.com/participations/