In the realm of fitness, High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has emerged as a revolutionary approach to exercise. This intense yet time-efficient ...
Alembic Group commits Rs.10 crore towards the COVID 19 PandemicSunday April 19, 2020 at 3:06 pm
The 112 year old Alembic Group, based in Vadodara has stepped up its humanitarian effort and announced an allocation of Rs. 10 crore towards the COVID 19 pandemic. In this difficult time, it thanks to its team at the pharmaceutical operations, who continue to deliver vital medicines. It also acknowledges it, frontline workers, at the Bhailal Amin General Hospital, who have been working tirelessly to provide medical care to all in the community.
Some of the areas where the contribution will be made include:
- Direct Contribution of Rs. 1 crore to the Chief Ministers Relief Fund, Gujarat.
- Direct Contribution of Rs. 10 lacs to Vadodara Municipal Corporation.
- Direct Contribution of Rs 15 lacs to the Sikkim Government.
- Nutritious meals to homeless migrant workers in 15 relief camps in Vadodara.
- Free COVID 19 testing for select Doctors in India.
- Providing temporary housing for migrant workers.
- Supplying life-saving medicines to the government of India.
- Waiver of School fees for those adversely affected.
- Employee Contribution